Photobucket
vespa;
Salam everybodehhh! :D

Just now, I saw this dark blue Vespa at the carpark. So sweet, so pretty, so classy. Hahaha. Soon after that, I exclaimed to my mum, "Mak! The Vespa's so pretty! Can I take a motor licence? Pretty please!" Then she said, "No no! No nonsense!" Haiyaaaa.

Lawa, kan? Lawa, kan? Mcm motor orang-orang dulu! :D

Obviously, she wouldn't want me to ride bikes. I mean, motorbikes. Same goes for my dad. Howells, its okay. I can feel my parents. I know why they wouldn't want me to ride bikes. Simply, riding bikes is very dangerous. That's what many people say. And I feel that way too. It's just that I have some interest in bikes, you know. I like Vespas & Scrambler kecik (smaller version Scrambler). Hmm, I don't know what's the model for Scrambler kecik. Hahaha.

Nevermind then, in 2 weeks' time, I'll turn 18. Motor licence, here I come! Hahahaha! Eh no, I wouldn't take that licence without my parents' blessings. Cause, without your parent's blessings, anything can happened. Anything BAD can happened. I'm sure you guys wouldn't want that to happen to you right.

Tanpa restu ibu bapa, siapalah kita.

Nights everybodehhh! :D

Labels: