|
![]() SYAFF SYFNH. A 2-dimpled girl who spews neither vulgarities nor profanities(: Simple yet complex. Emotionally-stable, i guess. And there's always more for you to know.(: Thank you. |
|
|
This blog was opened by yours truly to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings. Do enjoy your stay here and don't take what's not yours! EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY. Hmmm, what more can I ask for? ShoutMix chat widget SURIYANI. SYAHIDAH. IZZAH. HIDAYAT. AIZAT. RAIFANA. IRNI SYAHIRAH. SAHARUDDIN. QUE. HAZIMAH. SUFYAN. FATIMAH. EMIR. AFIQAH. HANEZA. ALYSSYAH. HANIS. ADILAH. AMIRAH. Icon: morphine_kissed Thank You Very Nice! |
sorry, my mind is very disoriented :(
I feel sooo bad. And I feel that my mind is very disoriented at this very moment. I've been acting evil and naughty this past week. Haiyaaa, I don't know how to describe this feelings within myself. Syafinah, Syafinah, what is wrong with you? At one minute, you were so bubbly. And now, you were down in the dumps. Pity Shaz, she had gone home to take her silat stuff and then offered to take my bengkung from my house. And she did. It was very, very nice of her. Admittedly, I'm feeling guity now. Just now during lunch, I motivated her to go for silat training but in the end, it was me who didn't. Oh my,guilt is killing me. Please.
Labels: Guilt; |

