Photobucket
friendly must be friendly;

Salam everybodehhhhh! :D

Today's already 16th January. Gosh, Silat friendly with NYP in a week's time. 23rd January is the day. Hopefully, I can perform much better this time; I hope even better than my performance during friendly with TP. Cause, during TP friendly, I was kinda using so much of my punches that I didn't use my long legs to my advantage. Certainly, being tall and having long legs will provide you with many advantages. Hmm, that's what most people say. And, and I have long legs with length of 92cm! Long, rightttt? I know. Hahah! ;D

Below shows my friendly match with my opponent from TP on 24th December last year. I was in the blue team & she was in the red team. She's good, you know! Cause she always got hold of my legs and would try to make me fall. Always. Countless times. Haiyaaa. Powerlah! Also, each time I hit her vest, I tend to run away. Hello, this is not about being a coward okay! This is just a strategy called 'hit-and-run'. (I'm trying to defend myself here. Haha!) Nevertheless, I'm happy cause I could make a succesful sapuan that eventually brought her to the floor. Okay, sapuan means the sweeping of the leg. (Yeah, indeed a successful sapuan. But my shin has to pay the price for it. A lump and a lebam! Haha, sakit gileee dok!)

Thanks to beloved Suriyani who made a favour by recording this match for me. And not to forget, thank you to the cornermen, Talhah & Wandi for the guidance and also, to all SP Silat peeps who were there for me; motivating & encouraging me to carry on with this friendly battle. From the bottom of my heart, I appreaciate it very much. Love you guys alot-alot lah! :)


In the end, there was no winner or loser in the matches. Actually, the purpose of the friendly is to get yourself out of your comfort zone and to brace yourself for the actual competition. Nonetheless, at the end of the day, with a few lebams but certainly no hard feelings, it's the experience that we gain. :)


23rd January, here I come! Brace yourself baybehhh! (Haha, macam paham!)

Labels: