Photobucket
Butterflies in my stomach;
Oh my gosh.
You texted me.
After for how many fateful months.
Now, you said you want to meet me.
And I don't know what to feel.
Elated? Awkward? Scared?
Confused, I am now.

Then, you were like a brother to me.
And we shared so many stories together.
Due to some reasons, we had to go our own ways; not contacting each other anymore.
That's why I'm shocked when you indeed texted me.

No wonder I felt as if there were butterflies in my stomach.
So it was a sign that you would contact me again.
And you made me had this feeling before.
Now you're throwing this feeling back to me again.
----------------------

Just now at school, I gave Nas a dress and a handmade card as her birthday presents.
But I was very happy to know that she liked it though it was a super-belated birthday gift. Haha.
Nonetheless, its the thought that counts, right?
If she's happy, I'm more than happy.
:D

Me & Nasi(:


Till here then. I'm gonna somersault to my bed now. Goodnight & sweetdreams.
Peace be upon you;


Remember that you're not alone in this world. We're in this together.

Labels: