Photobucket
Rindu Serindu Rindunya;
Assalamualaikum to all;

I miss everyone, including myself.

These few days, I'm not like who I'm used to be. You know, the happy-go-lucky girl. And it took only a few seconds of Leah's time to figure out that I'm not myself today. Thnks alot for the concern Leah. Sayang kau.(: But Alhamdulillah, I'm still fortunate to have Nasihah in my class. She'll always make me burst with laughter. Funny lah you Nas.

-----

I miss my BESTFs.
I miss SBS' day outs.
I miss Slenge Bacin Star, Shazana.
I miss Step Bagus Star, Suriyani.
I reallyyy reallyyy miss them.
Goshhhhh. :(

I haven't gone home with Shaz in the longest time.
Cracked stupid jokes in the bus, laughed out loud like some hyenas. Cheeky hyenas. Haha.
&Talked about our life stories. Shaz yakked about her beloved Faris while I talked about almost everything under the sun. Shaz, I miss you laaaaaaaah.

& I haven't chatted on the phone with Su for the past few days. We usually chat for at least one hour. And we can chat on the phone for hoursss. Non-stop. We always laugh. But at times, we even cried on the phone. That's us. In fact, our instinct for each other is very strong. Babe, I miss you. Really.

To SBS;
Bile mau kluar ni? Aku rindu gilerrrr ngan korang! Su, kau ajak pegi geylang pastu mkn Arnolds' kan? Set ah! Pastu kite cuci-cuci mate and hunt for tudung. Tak sabar seh aku. &Shaz, nnt kite pegi sane together-together eh! Tapi kau tak bole cuci mate. Nanti Faris marah. Hahaha.
-----

It's been a few weeks since I really online. I miss chatting with them. Aizat, Nurin, Sahar, Syafiq A, Hadi and ramai lagi. I miss all those times when I crap with them. Pasal silat lah, pasal bowling lah, pasal wrestling lah, macam-macam lagi. Haiyaaaa. Sedeh beb. The saddest fact is, I can't figure why I isolate myself from MSN:(

-----

I've said this before;
"At least there's someone out there who is willing to ask me how am I. What am I doing. Whether I've eaten or not. Then I know that someone is concerned. Makes an effort to know what's happening to me. It means one thing; indeed someone cares for me."
Rindu. Rindu serindu rindunyaaaaa.


p.s The person who sat beside me just left. Would you wanna take this empty seat?

Labels: