|
![]() SYAFF SYFNH. A 2-dimpled girl who spews neither vulgarities nor profanities(: Simple yet complex. Emotionally-stable, i guess. And there's always more for you to know.(: Thank you. |
|
|
This blog was opened by yours truly to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings. Do enjoy your stay here and don't take what's not yours! EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY. Hmmm, what more can I ask for? ShoutMix chat widget SURIYANI. SYAHIDAH. IZZAH. HIDAYAT. AIZAT. RAIFANA. IRNI SYAHIRAH. SAHARUDDIN. QUE. HAZIMAH. SUFYAN. FATIMAH. EMIR. AFIQAH. HANEZA. ALYSSYAH. HANIS. ADILAH. AMIRAH. Icon: morphine_kissed Thank You Very Nice! |
Related;
Assalamualaikum to all! The guy: "Assalamualaikum. :D" Me: "Wa'alaikumsalam. :)" Hohoho, the guy is my distant relative. Though we are related, we never talk much. But but but! We always bump into each other. Like seriouslyyyy(: Hahaha. When we meet, we just say 'Hi' or just give each other a nod of acknowledgement. Nothing more. And there's one thing I'm certain about; we barely know each other. How I wish I can know more. Hey distant relative, hope to see you soon. Hope to talk to you soon. InsyAllah :D ------- Oh yeah, I found this pic while surfing the net. My name is spelt on the cupcakes. S-Y-A-F! Cooooooool, right? And to all of you, bake me cupcakes like this, okay? Thank you very niceeeee! :DLabels: A distant relative and Cupcakes; |


Oh yeah, I found this pic while surfing the net. My name is spelt on the cupcakes. S-Y-A-F! Cooooooool, right? And to all of you, bake me cupcakes like this, okay? Thank you very niceeeee! :D