|
![]() SYAFF SYFNH. A 2-dimpled girl who spews neither vulgarities nor profanities(: Simple yet complex. Emotionally-stable, i guess. And there's always more for you to know.(: Thank you. |
|
|
This blog was opened by yours truly to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings. Do enjoy your stay here and don't take what's not yours! EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY. Hmmm, what more can I ask for? ShoutMix chat widget SURIYANI. SYAHIDAH. IZZAH. HIDAYAT. AIZAT. RAIFANA. IRNI SYAHIRAH. SAHARUDDIN. QUE. HAZIMAH. SUFYAN. FATIMAH. EMIR. AFIQAH. HANEZA. ALYSSYAH. HANIS. ADILAH. AMIRAH. Icon: morphine_kissed Thank You Very Nice! |
Yamin is already 9 now(:
Assalamualaikum to all(: Hello hello hello! Okay okay, I know it's been a very loooong time since I last updated. Haha. So yeah, I'm gonna update. Now. :D Yay! 3rd October was Yamin's birthday! Woohoo! And if you're wondering who Yamin is, he is my younger brother. Actually, Yamin is a millenium baby, which means, he was born in the year 2000. Do your math, and he is already 9 now. Da besar pun adik aku ni, perut die pun makin besar. Haha. Since it was Yamin's birthday, we threw a small party for him. Just a makan-makan session. I sponsored the birthday cake. Oh yeah, it was from Prima Deli. Chocolate cravings. Gosh, it was soooooo delissssh! Yummy! It really worth the 37 bucks. :D My younger sister, Nadzirah and my younger brother, Wafiy, sponsored KFC. I've been craving for KFC for long long time. Finally got it! :D P.S I ate quite alot on that day. Haha. Who doesn't know me? I'm Syafinah yang kuat makan. (as labelled by fellow friends) Here are some videos and pics during the birthday celebration... -------- A birthday song for our birthday boy(: Mak's birthday wish for Yamin! (I kinda laugh when watching this. Mak looked so cute. Ehem-ehem! Like mother, like daughter. Hehh. :D) Bapak's and Nadzirah's birthday wishes for Yamin! (Bapak looked kinda cute also. Actually, he's more to macam paham. And Nadzirah looked like some blind girl. Thanks to the shades! HAHAH! :D) And this is Wafiy's birthday wish for Yamin. I think he also like macam paham. He doesn't look like a PSLE student, ain't he? Haha. Actually, Nadzirah bought shades for all of us. The Silver one is for Wafiy, Black is for Yamin, Red is for Nadzirah herself and Yellow is for Me! Coolness, i likeeeee! :D
And at the end of the celebration, Yamin expressed his appreciation and saying thank you by drawing a portrait of our family on his whiteboard though his drawing didn't look anything like us. Haha. Nevertheless, he's so sweet. Trime kaseh, Min. :)
He says here, "Terima kasih ZNZ Family (our family name) kerana ZNZ belikan banyak barang." So simple yet so sincere(:
P.S I LOVE MY FAMILY, ZNZ FAMILY!(: Thank you, Ya Allah(: Labels: Happy 9th Birthday, Yamin(: |

