|
![]() SYAFF SYFNH. A 2-dimpled girl who spews neither vulgarities nor profanities(: Simple yet complex. Emotionally-stable, i guess. And there's always more for you to know.(: Thank you. |
|
|
This blog was opened by yours truly to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings. Do enjoy your stay here and don't take what's not yours! EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY. Hmmm, what more can I ask for? ShoutMix chat widget SURIYANI. SYAHIDAH. IZZAH. HIDAYAT. AIZAT. RAIFANA. IRNI SYAHIRAH. SAHARUDDIN. QUE. HAZIMAH. SUFYAN. FATIMAH. EMIR. AFIQAH. HANEZA. ALYSSYAH. HANIS. ADILAH. AMIRAH. Icon: morphine_kissed Thank You Very Nice! |
Jalan, Jalan and more Jalan(:
Assalamualaikum to all(: Yeap, these past few days had been quite busy for me. Okay fine, busy with outings i should say. You know, before school reopens on Monday, we poly students need some time to chillax. Spend some time on the things you like to do. Or even catch up with your old primary or secondary school mates. You can do a whole lot of things to loosen up. Relax, man. :D Now, you can see my schedule for the past and current week. Bacelah korang. Selamat ye.. Friday Bowling outing with funky-monkey mates. Hehh. Not to forget Abang NS kite, Hadi! Saturday Jalan raya with SPSC mates! We rented a bus (NOT a minibus, haha) for the raya outing. Imagine ah! Tapi gerek gileeee! :D Sunday Jalan raya with Nurhayatians. Pun gerek jgak! Monday and Tuesday Duduk rumah je. Buat pape yang patot. Tolong Mak kat rumah. Chey! :D Wednesday Chillax-ed with BESTF, Suriyani and I bought some coooool pants and Su bought a long dress. Tgh sale katekan. Haha. Then went to Nenek's. And Nenek gave me 3 kisses on both of my cheeks! So happy! :D Thursday (just now) Karaoke outing with AWESOME Silat girlfriends, mainly, Nadia, Nurin, Lea, Suriyani and Zimah! Woohoo! Bestnye! Nanti bile-bile, kite melalak lagik eh? Yelah, aku tau suare aku pecah gile. Tapi takpe, yang penting kite had fun! Haha. Friday (later) Going to aunt's in the afternoon and going for Night-Cyling in the night (duhh!) organised by Nurdeen SPMLS and SPSC! Yay, very excited(: Saturday (tomorrow) After Night-Cycling which will end in the Saturday morning, will go for a picnic, lepak-lepak at Changi Beach with relatives from Bapak's side. Very impromptu. But since it's a Public Holiday (due to Deepavali), they organise a family gathering. It's been quite long since the last time we had this kind of gathering. For the picnic, Bapak is in-charge to buy fruits. Saje je bilang. Haha. And don't think will have a plunge in the sea. Nanti sunburn oi! :P And then after Maghrib, my family and I will go to a Perjumpaan Raya at Nanyang CC cause Bapak's Boss' Band is performing. You understand the part 'Bapak's Boss' Band'? Okay, kasi aku explain siket. Bapak aku nye Boss ade band. And the band will perform kat perjumpaan raya. Ade paham? Haha. However, I feel quite sad lah. Hurhur :( Cause the initial plan was to chillax, jalan-jalan with SBS-es! And Slenge Bacin Star, Shazana, will bring HER Faris along! (Big font kan? Takpe, kasi die kembang siket. Hehh.) Haiya, wasted seh. I wanna meet him. Talk to him. Kacau-kacau him with Slenge Bacin Star. Tapi tak kesampaian. :( Takpelah, lain kali ajelah. So yeah, Step Bagus Star, Suriyani, will tag along. Tapi die takot "kacau daun." Takpelah Su, skali-skale kacau daun. And nanti kau critekan aku Faris tu orang die macam mane ye. Kirem salam die skali. :D Have fun! Sunday Syaff, make sure kau dudok rumah! Jangan nak kluar je. Must rest btol-btol! Prepare yourself for school. Cause by this time, you'll be totally drained out. Tapi ade some plans on that day. Kalau pegi pn, mudah-mudahan lah tak pengsan. Takpelah, I'm strong! Haha. Monday School reopens! BOO! ------------- And I'm down with a fever now. Not literally a fever but Reggae Fever. Haha. Been hooked to Rebelution's and Daddy Yankee's these few days. And the song that you guys are listening to is by Rebelution, Safe and Sound. Nice song, right? It's an old song actually. But listening to this song will calm me down and make me wanna groove at the same time. Joget ah siket(: Haha. Because of somebody, I'm hooked to this song. Actually, this is just a part from the earlier chapters in my life. So yeah, I just hope that somebody is doing fine. Mudah-mudahan.(: I browsed through my sent items box the other day. I came across this message of mine. Sent to that somebody. A part of it says, and so on. And that was the best play of words done by me, I should say. Cause I'm never good at playing with words. ![]() I'm just a simple girl who just discovers a new love; flying kites. Labels: Jalan-jalan while reggae-ing; |


