Photobucket
Otak sort siket;
Assalamualaikum to all;

I certainly want to blog. Express myself. Let go of these feelings in me. However, right here right now, my mind is blank. Empty. Don't know what's wrong with me. And I'm someone who ain't good at playing with words. Those who know me will know it better.

Woooh, relax. Chill, man! (Step cool je. Haha!) I'm not down with any sorrow here. :D It's just that I wanna make the first few lines of my post abit dramatic. That's all. Cause tonight, you know, my otak ade sort siket. Siket je, tak banyak. Hehh. ;)


And since otak pun da sort, let me show you some sort videos about my siblings and I. Again. You may say, "Videos lagik?" But too bad, I love taking videos now. Blame Shaz! Haha. :D


My 2 younger brothers, Wafiy and Yamin, have this fetish about Michael Jackson. Only after his death. In fact, Yamin said to me the other day, "Kak Nur, Yamin kenal Michael Jackson lepas die meninggal bile orang sume tunjok muke die kat tv." (Yamin only knew Michael Jackson after his death when people showed his face on the tv.)


Hmmh, lumrah manusie katekan. Bile orang tu maseh ade, sume nak kutok-kutok. Bile da takde, sume baru nak sedar betape berhargenye orang tu pastu menangis tak berlagu. Tak bole nak cakap ape lah kan.


-----


This video was taken on the first day Raya. While trying to kill time waiting for my uncle and his family, in his green baju kurung, samping and capal, Bapak showed the guys on how to do MJ's grooves. Actually, he looked like some penguin to me. Oooopss! ;) I also tried to do moonwalk here but FAILED! It looked more like Malay Dance moves. Haha!




Another video here. Showing the guys trying to do MJ's trademark. "Ouuuuwww!!" Haha, so funny. And Wafiy sang a jiwang song too. Then the rest cume tambah-tambah je. Macam nilah jadinye bile sume takde keje nak buat. Anyway, the audio seems not to be in sync with the video. Hmmh, sorry for that. But go watch alright!(:




-----


Okayokay, I think I'm yakking too much about my siblings and I. So InsyAllah, besok luse, I'll yak about my babes. Shazana, my Slenge Bacin Star and Suriyani, my Step Bagos Star. Btol kan Su? Kau slalu step bagos kan? Hehehe. ;) Baekkk ah! Due-due SBS!


And tomorrow gonna play bowling with SP mates at CDANS. Can't wait to bowl! Can't wait to show off my bowling skills! Actually, ni cume macam paham je. Haha. InsyAllah, will update on that also. :D


So yeah, goodnight and sweet dreams everybody! Direct translation: Slmt malam and mimpi manis sume orang! :D


p.s; hush hush!

Labels: