|
![]() SYAFF SYFNH. A 2-dimpled girl who spews neither vulgarities nor profanities(: Simple yet complex. Emotionally-stable, i guess. And there's always more for you to know.(: Thank you. |
|
|
This blog was opened by yours truly to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings. Do enjoy your stay here and don't take what's not yours! EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY. Hmmm, what more can I ask for? ShoutMix chat widget SURIYANI. SYAHIDAH. IZZAH. HIDAYAT. AIZAT. RAIFANA. IRNI SYAHIRAH. SAHARUDDIN. QUE. HAZIMAH. SUFYAN. FATIMAH. EMIR. AFIQAH. HANEZA. ALYSSYAH. HANIS. ADILAH. AMIRAH. Icon: morphine_kissed Thank You Very Nice! |
Oh well;
------
This is my blog. Not a new one, but I just decided to revive this blog. This blog has been dead for like, 2 years plus? Haha. So yeah, this is Syafinah's blog.(: (Shaz oh Shaz! I've got a blog now. Happy, makcik? So like you said, I need a blog to vent all my feelings, right? Kinda true. Haha.) Hmm, the past week had never been good for me. It was my MST (Mid-Semestral Test) week. 5 subjects; everyday straight from Monday to Friday. Like pffft. And yeah, MST's finally over. Alhamdulillah! (Tapi kan, mcm tak confident pulak seh. Alamak.) It was not only about MST that made me feel so down, down in the dumps i tell you. There were so many things happening at the wrong time. You'd know, all the conflicts and problems, conflicts within myself which in the end, affected my family at the same time. And guess what, I looked so troubled yesterday. I was eating my chicken rice, looking half-dead. Suddenly, my dad said to me,"Bapak tgk kau mcm ade masalah je. Kau okay ke tak?" Basically, my dad asked me whether I'm okay or not. I was shocked cause it was really rare for him to ask me that. But I just gave him a shrug and said, "I'm okay." Then, I gave my unfinished chicken rice to my siblings. Seriously, no appetite. Nevertheless, Bapak, thnks for caring for me.(: To whom-it-concern; Girl, seriously, you pissed me off. And boy, thnks for everything. You tried to play a game without me knowing, didn't you? But, I'm not naive as you think I am. For your info, I've been playing along with your dirty secret game. Yeah, I know everything. Every single thing. Don't deny please. Semoge korang sedar ape yg korang buat. AMIN! p.s This is my first post.(: And do tag yeah. Thank you thank youuu! :D |

