|
![]() SYAFF SYFNH. A 2-dimpled girl who spews neither vulgarities nor profanities(: Simple yet complex. Emotionally-stable, i guess. And there's always more for you to know.(: Thank you. |
|
|
This blog was opened by yours truly to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings. Do enjoy your stay here and don't take what's not yours! EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY. Hmmm, what more can I ask for? ShoutMix chat widget SURIYANI. SYAHIDAH. IZZAH. HIDAYAT. AIZAT. RAIFANA. IRNI SYAHIRAH. SAHARUDDIN. QUE. HAZIMAH. SUFYAN. FATIMAH. EMIR. AFIQAH. HANEZA. ALYSSYAH. HANIS. ADILAH. AMIRAH. Icon: morphine_kissed Thank You Very Nice! |
Girl, seriously, u pissed me off.
It's almost 3am. I should have gone to sleep by now but my eyes just won't shut. I want to sleep but I can't. This moment, I feel so restless. Disturbed. Stressed. Pissed. And with all the other negative feelings that eventually make up a major sucky feeling in me. Somehow, I feel weak, so weak that i crumble. Again. Girl, I don't know you and you don't know me. Why in the world you suddenly enter my life and try your best to make me suffer? I certainly know the reason why. But, you're not giving me any justice. Please. I don't want to make a fuss out of this whole thing. I'm willing to forgive you if you realize that what's happening between us is not at all worth it. Maybe it's part of my fault too, to just shoot back at you and to stand up for my own rights. And, I will apologize to you since I'm also in the wrong. But you've provoked me. You started it first. When you indeed provoked me, things won't be sweet. I've been patient with you all this while, trying to suppress everything. You've tested me. But this time, you've gone so far. Way too far. You think I don't know your blog? Oh yes, I do. You think I don't know everything of what has happened? Oh yes, I do. But I don't know that you have the heart to put all those things about me in your blog. For your info, I won't dirty my blog with those kinds of words, just like what u did to your blog. You're the one who put words into my mouth. Yeah, I do feel angry. But surprisingly, sadness grips me more. Cause I know, you hate me girl. And that's a fact I must accept. But can't deny, it sucks to be hated. Girl, you may hate me all you want. But I won't hate you. It's just not right. I don't know how much longer this conflict will be. Certainly, I want this to be settled quick and hope all the parties involved wouldn't bear a grudge towards one another. Cause, this thing takes away too much of my time and attention till so many things get affected. I don't want to live in this state anymore. p.s Girl, I don't put all the blame on you for what had happened. And instead of becoming foes, let's be friends. Hopefully, insyAllah. Amin. && I NEED YOU NOW. Seriously. Be there for me please. :(
|

