|
![]() SYAFF SYFNH. A 2-dimpled girl who spews neither vulgarities nor profanities(: Simple yet complex. Emotionally-stable, i guess. And there's always more for you to know.(: Thank you. |
|
|
This blog was opened by yours truly to accomodate my mindless musings and daily rantings. Do enjoy your stay here and don't take what's not yours! EVERYONE TO BE HAPPY. Hmmm, what more can I ask for? ShoutMix chat widget SURIYANI. SYAHIDAH. IZZAH. HIDAYAT. AIZAT. RAIFANA. IRNI SYAHIRAH. SAHARUDDIN. QUE. HAZIMAH. SUFYAN. FATIMAH. EMIR. AFIQAH. HANEZA. ALYSSYAH. HANIS. ADILAH. AMIRAH. Icon: morphine_kissed Thank You Very Nice! |
Burst;
It's about you again. You, you, you. I can't help it but I'm going to blog about you. Again.
I've been very patient with you. Like seriously. Yeah, indeed, I said in my previous post that, "You've gone so far. Way too far." But to my surprise, you've gone so much further than "Way too far." I've run out of words describing my feelings about you've done. You are just not empathetic. You are just there to put me down everyday. You are just one lady who just don't know how to respect others. Please, I have my dignity and so, I have the right to stand up against you. I have to protect my dignity. If I myself don't, who will? Nobody. Who do you think are you? Spurting out vulgarities, coarse language and insensitive words. I don't even simply bother to care if you like to say those kind of language. I don't even want to know about how much more vulgurities you want to spew out in a day. But, right here right now, I care. I do care! (Oh Syafinah, why do you even want to care?) Let me tell you why. Cause all the vulgarities is about me. To you, even putting my name at your blog is a vulgarity. To add on, you put the blame on me for making you to just burst out all those words in your blog. Oh please, listen here babe. It's your own choice if you say what you want. And your emotions are within your own control. So don't ever blame anyone for the actions you've taken. Come on, grow up girl. And indeed, you're older than me. So I guess you're sensible enough to reflect about what has happened. Do a self-reflection about yourself? Putting yourself in other people's shoes? Yeah, you should do that. For your own good. As well as for my own good too. You think I'm angry? No, I'm not. I'm just sad. Terribly sad. Cause there are such people like you. Who don't even think proper. Who don't even know what you're talking about. Who don't even understand your ownself. p.s Girl, do you have conflicts within yourself? It seems like. So yeah, please settle it fast so that you won't affect other people. Thanks for everything. |

